The first feature film by Studio Ponoc, "Mary and the Witch's Flower" launches today, Friday 4th May 2018, in UK cinemas. Starring a stellar cast (Ruby Barnhill of The BFG fame, and up-and-comers Kate Winslet and Jim Broadbent) it is an adaptation of the Mary Stewart novel, 'The Little Broomstick'.
Every line was recorded and edited by yours truly, and if you listen really carefully, you might hear the one or two lines they gave me.
I was also lucky enough to go to Tokyo, Japan to oversee the English language dub at the legendary home of Japanese Cinema, Toho Studios, where we worked on it in their cavernous scoring stage last Summer.
I hope you get a chance to see this movie, I'm very proud and extremely honoured to have been able to work on it.
- Mary and the Witch's Flower Studio Ponoc
- Saturday Morning with James Martin ITV/Blue Marlin
- Shakespeare 400: The Complete Walk The Globe Theatre
- Numberblocks CBeebies
- Only Yesterday Studio Ghibli
- Footy Pups CBeebies/Dot to Dot Productions
- Via Blue Zoo
- On the Road to FA Cup Glory BBC/Goalhanger Films
- Teletubbies BBC
- John Torode's Malaysian Adventure GoodFood
- Kong: King of the Apes Netflix/41 Entertainment
- Ruff Ruff, Tweet and Dave BBC/Collingwood and Co
- Super Monsters Netflix/41 Entertainment
- Digby Dragon Nick Jr/Blue Zoo
- Autopsy: The Last Hours Of Reelz/Channel 5
- Bisping: My Destiny UFC
- Inside King's Cross: The Railway Channel 5
- The Best Marigold Hotel on Tour BBC
- Jack Whitehall's Travels with my Father Netflix/Tiger Aspect
- Tyrant (Series 2) FX
- Bula Quo Status Quo Films